font

VIPER

JTS VENOM SERIES SRT-10
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ne one know wat font dodge use's for the viper and srt-10 ?

i know one the the fonts is EARTH but cant find the one that viper is writin in

thanks

VIPER

it's an old post but .....
Any answer ?
i'm searching that SRT-10 font too ?

thanks

i have made atleast 3 post regurding this topic - no luck so far all i have gottin was the EARTH font

I was always under the impression dodge never made a font for it but just images. Closest I've seen is the dodger font or the Hemi Head 426 font.

Yea, it's just a custom thing they did. As JoeHemi says 'Dodger' and 'HemiHead' are pretty close.

time to bring this thread back to life - as i am gettin closer to my project i need this font so i can make the lettering for my hood gauges and other odd's and ends

please anyone have the file or know where i can get it or even what it's called

thanks again

Chris

NickGuyver said:
What do you want it to say?

VIPER

SRT

SRT-10

lol - i have the equip. to make the vynal just need the font - seems that its very hard to get a hold of

i have the old font - "earth" just dont have or know of where to find the new style

like this

VIPERletters_8.jpg

NickGuyver said:
Here's a vector logo that you can get all three pieces from. If you are just looking for the stock stuff such as, Viper and SRT-10, why do you need a font?
http://www.seeklogo.com/viper-srt-10-logo-149537.html

Not sure what size it is, but if it's too small let me know and I'll do some more searching.

b/c i want to make my own vinyl how ever large or small i want and what ever design

Then what I gave you is perfect, they are vector graphics. They can be resized with no loss, just like how fonts work. Also, the file type works with some vinyl cutting programs. If this still isn't what you are looking for, let me know, I'm determined to help you out...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back