? for new challenger owners/fans

sstdusty said:
from what i was told is that car production has stopped with the bank rup. and all. so if it takes a few months for all this to blow over, there may be no more 2009's made. They may roll staight into the 2010's. so it may make the blue srt's low numbered

I found a local B5 SRT but damn, it's a auto!:mad:

i've got my dealership looking for a 6 speed, all of a sudden the few that are out there the prices are crazy, i may have to settle for the auto. what ever i do i will have to pull the trigger soon if i want one

thats what i'm talking about marked up and in bankruptcy at the same time greedy boogers

Uhm yeah, good luck finding a blue SRT that's not marked up.

Dealership well being and Chrysler bankruptcy aren't necessarily associated. Specifically in the case being... the owner most likely owns more than just a Chrysler / Jeep / Dodge dealer.

Plus, once it's in his inventory, it's on his balance sheet... not to mention, rumors are from my dealer buddies, holdbacks have gone down at least a good 2%, so dealers are looking to make what they can on everything Chrysler. In the case of a #ed Challenger, we all know that it will eventually sell, no matter what. This one car is not a do or die situation for the dealer, and most "niche" cars are not. Yet another reason why they can afford to sit on it. Selling the car at MSRP or even down at invoice won't make or break his business.

Stagethree said:
BEGGER?

No need to beg when you already have a 10!;) :D

nothing wrong with a few srt's sitting togeather.the auto's don't seem to be as marked up, a week ago if you looked on auto trader none where marked up, starting to be a pain like when i bought the charger, they got a wild hair to make 300 purple srt's at the end of the run of daytonas' end of the model year, so dealers wanted to mark them up, i had to go to out of town to get it.

if ya'll want a blue one let me know via pm, i'll make a call and see what I can get one for, and stick or auto also

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back