For sale 2005 Commerative Edition

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale: 2005 Commerative Edition srt 10 with 6,100 miles as of today. The ram lettering has been removed and the emblems replaced with matching blue viper emblems from JMB. The truck has a Raptor shift light (blue), Viper 791 alarm, Jet Hot coated B&B long tube headers, B&B 3" mids with high flow cats and B&B 3" cat back. the exhaust alone would cost over $4,000 to replicate. The truck is in great shape. The interior is flawless, tires are in good condition. There is 1 very small area of curb rash on the passanger front tire, ealisy fixable. NEVER SMOKED IN. Yours for $35,000.

Nice truck, great price.

Good luck. :)

Gaboon said:
For sale: 2005 Commerative Edition srt 10 with 6,100 miles as of today. The ram lettering has been removed and the emblems replaced with matching blue viper emblems from JMB. The truck has a Raptor shift light (blue), Viper 791 alarm, Jet Hot coated B&B long tube headers, B&B 3" mids with high flow cats and B&B 3" cat back. the exhaust alone would cost over $4,000 to replicate. The truck is in great shape. The interior is flawless, tires are in good condition. There is 1 very small area of curb rash on the passanger front tire, ealisy fixable. NEVER SMOKED IN. Yours for $35,000.

Man, things change in a hurry.

Good Luck on the Sale. I was asked about a CE a week ago at the JL Cruise. I told the guy they are hard to get. I told him to keep an eye on ebay and CraigsList. So there is at least one guy here locally that is looking.

Again, good luck and get it listed

amtrucker22 said:
Good luck with your sell... I am very sad!
I am very sad also,sure are a lot of trucks for sell here lately.:dontknow: :dontknow:

I wouldnt sell if it werent for this gay real estate market and the crooked people that helped lead us here!

I want it!!! O wait, I have no freaking money!! Damn.!!Good luck with the sell!!

Ok its yours!!! Oh damn you dont have the freakin money!!! Thanks, just posted it in my local market.

Gaboon said:
Ok its yours!!! Oh damn you dont have the freakin money!!! Thanks, just posted it in my local market.

Post the link

You never know. Maybe you could get it earlier for good behavior.

Well.....why don't you and your wallet come over and say hello:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back