For Sale - Silver 2005 Quad Cab

HotRodMan

Reaction score
For Sale, 2005 SRT-10 QC.

Completely Stock, Silver, 9,980 miles, Sirius radio, Navigation, always garaged, like new condition. Must make room for new SuperBee. $30,000 or best offer. Virginia Beach, VA. 757-646-0643.

:needpics:

Good luck, and post a picture of your New SuperBee!!!

Haven't gotten the new Bee yet. Here is a photo of the SRT-10.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG... Are you going to fit inside that Superbee? :driver:

I wouldn't want to see the poor soul who has to sit behind you. :D

Should go like hot cake for what your wanting for it. Good luck.

Believe it or not, the Charger actually has a little more front leg room than the SRT-10. And the telescoping steering column helps tall drivers, too.

Back seat passengers will definitely be out of luck, though.

Dude seriously how tall are you? I thought there was another guy here saying that we was the Worlds Tallest Ram srt 10 owner??

Recently it seems to be the new latest and greatest thing to sell these trucks. What gives?:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
Recently it seems to be the new latest and greatest thing to sell these trucks. What gives?:dontknow:

In my case it doesn't have anything to do with the truck. In fact, this is one of the best-built and most fun vehicles I have ever owned and I have had Corvettes, Porsches, Trans Ams, Camaros, Mustangs, a Thunderbird SC and a Ford Lightning. The SRT-10 has gotten more thumbs-ups and comments than any of them.

I just get bored and, if I can afford it, I usually get a new car (or truck) every three years.

The dealership hasn't yet made a firm offer for my truck on a trade but I expect their offer to be only $27,000 or $28,000. I will sell to anyone on here rather than trade if the offer is a bit higher than what the dealer comes in with.

Your 1/4 mile time would be faster by 2/10th if you let her drive.:D :D

There is Annu ---he's the guy that just squashed and made chilli out of a attemped truck jacker hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back