For the Cali peps

VNM PWRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi every body having one hell of a sale:D

DesignedtoMoveflyerlores.jpg

I've been down to the location. J.T. has done a killer job setting this up. If anyone here is in need of any HIGH END furniture then lets support J.T. and get a great price for this type of furniture.:rock: :rock:

Armani ,Versace , antique furniture and some reproductions. This stuff has been in Paris Hilton's house , Darren dreifort , Luis Miguel Who is still useing a house full of my stuff in Bel Air. It is all high end Furnishings.

Cheers J.T.

VNM PWRD said:
Armani ,Versace , antique furniture and some reproductions. This stuff has been in Paris Hilton's house , Darren dreifort , Luis Miguel Who is still useing a house full of my stuff in Bel Air. It is all high end Furnishings.

Cheers J.T.

So bout how much money would i need to actually be able to walk it with something???:eek:

VNM PWRD said:
What do you need Al? I will take care of you.

Cheers J.T.

Well i guess a nice bed from full to a king and maybe some couches. I'll talk to the gf and see what we can think up.. pm ur number to me

J.T my cousin is cali works for ea games and may need some things can you p.m some kind of contact info thanks paul

FerrariTruck said:
Well i guess a nice bed from full to a king and maybe some couches. I'll talk to the gf and see what we can think up.. pm ur number to me
Hey Al ... give me a call 323-969-8603

azpyroguy said:
Dang... even if I had the extra dough.. I probably still could not afford that stuff....

Who you kidding. Did you find your twin turbo Viper yet? How is that giant RV and Dually doing. I have to go to your house to watch a movie on that giant big screen tv. After that we can hop in your monster Dune Buggy and go off roading.:D :D

SrtBrad said:
Who you kidding. Did you find your twin turbo Viper yet? How is that giant RV and Dually doing. I have to go to your house to watch a movie on that giant big screen tv. After that we can hop in your monster Dune Buggy and go off roading.:D :D

Ha Ha... I have seen the prices on some of that stuff... I bet some of that stuff is more than what I paid for my entire home theater, couch, chair, and tables... :D

No Viper yet... just kinda biding my time... looking for the right deal... and the right price.....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back