For the Paxton wizards

tdamon30

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the 1" tube is for that runs from the side of the throttle body to the bottom of the Paxton intake right before it connects to the intake manifold.

Looks as if mine has been rubbing on the serpentine belt and has cut a half inch hole into the hose. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I don't know how long it's been this way, I found it while replacing my belt the other day. What kind of problems would this cause other than not reaching full boost?

Can anyone tell me what the 1" tube is for that runs from the side of the throttle body to the bottom of the Paxton intake right before it connects to the intake manifold.

Looks as if mine has been rubbing on the serpentine belt and has cut a half inch hole into the hose. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I don't know how long it's been this way, I found it while replacing my belt the other day. What kind of problems would this cause other than not reaching full boost?

Pics? Sounds like Idle Air Control hose?

I'll see if I can get one at lunch. It's on the left side of the TB if your facing the engine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back