For those who asked - Daytona Wing on EBay now

What is the default color of the wing?

Does it attach to the same holes as our wing?

I like how Steve's truck looks with the wing, maybe I will try the same (Don't get mad Nowwhat :))

RedRamRules said:

I like how Steve's truck looks with the wing, maybe I will try the same (Don't get mad Nowwhat :))

you can't race with us anymore...you're banned!!!!!:D

wheredwhogo? said:
my name is Gary and I am a nonwingaholic!!!!!!!!!

the movement continues.....:D ...may be time for a new poll....:D ....

Man that sounded like the Sickness...he is always looking for new pole....

RedRamRules said:

The factory color is flat black and it bolts to the existing hardware perfectly.

bucke77 said:
funny list price at any dealer is 89.00 dollars...

Funny indeed. A much smaller Ram SRT-10 wing is how many hundreds, but the much larger Daytona wing is $89?

Steve (aka Texas Yellow Fever) - would you tell us what you paid for your Daytona wing if you don't mind? I suspect it wasn't $89.

The $89 spoiler Dodge Parts is selling is almost certainly the tailgate-lip spoiler, not the Daytona Wing. I know that online PDF parts catalog that's been floating around has the wrong picture of a Daytona wing along side the listing of that tailgate-lip spoiler.

I've RARELY seen a Daytona wing go for less than $300.

Last edited:
DenOfThievz said:
Steve aka Texas Yellow Fever - tell us what you paid for your Daytona wing if you don't mind. I suspect it wasn't $89.

The $89 spoiler Dodge Parts is selling is the tailgate-lip spoiler, not the Daytona Wing. The online PDF parts catalog has the wrong picure (a Daytona) with that tailgate-lip spoiler.

I've RARELY seen a Daytona wing go for less than $300.

I paid $300 on eBay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back