Forum Chat Room

I used to hang out there.

But after the third, "I wasn't talking to you" comment

I left

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I used to hang out there.

But after the third, "I wasn't talking to you" comment

I left
And besides there is usually no one in there anyways ...........

well thats because no one knows about it...... i asked for one long time ago but never knew we got it

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
we need a link for it on the bar at the top of the page
Patrick teased us with that idea once :rolleyes: - TEASER :dontknow: :D

never knew it was there just went and looked but no one is in there besides me lol

redice2 said:
never knew it was there just went and looked but no one is in there besides me lol
Precicesly - there isn't a way to "see" in there all the time, you gotta go in and then you are usually all alone :dontknow: :dontknow:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
OK where the hell is the chat room i cant find it
I saw you entered there - did you like it?

When I was in there I chatted with the Stink man (in colorado) and Redice2. After I scared them of Craig popped in for a quick visit :rock: :rock:

Ok, the chat room would be better if somehow you could tell from the forum who was in there at the time they are there so it isn't such a hit and miss thing. Also, when someone is typing there isn't any way to tell.

Patrick!!!!~ :dontknow:

And if you could add a pop up so if you switch back to the forum, there is a way to know someone has answered you in chat ...

they do it on ebay :D

Right now I'm in there with floor - when he replies, I have no way to know.... Just a suggestion :D

devildog02 said:
hey id like to know where its at!!! i cant find it!! i looked at the bottom of the list and know luck!!!
go to the spot that shows the members on line and in the red area right below it it says users in chat - click there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back