Forum Chat

Bummer. I liked the Chat (even though it wasn't Mac-friendly), and always checked to see if anyone was in it during my visits.

*sigh* Oh well.......

Black1 said:
Uhhh...... don't see a "CHAT" link. :dontknow: :confused:

Is it still suppose to be by the "Active Topics" in the blue bar? :confused: :(

Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it shows whos logged in etc etc..
you should see a link that say's "Users Currently Inside vBChat" click on that
and you'll be in chat! :rock:

Sharpi

RedSrt007 said:
Let me know if you want me to keep it...I just added it to the forum!

Its located on the blue navigation banner on top (next to active topics..etc..) Its called "CHAT"

If everyone likes it we'll keep it!

Thanks

Administration
TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! there is no chat on the banner :dontknow:

IRC chat and java client

hello guyz

i know i am NEW here but i would like to put it out there - i am an IRC master :) and if you guyz would like to contuine the chat here - may i make a suggestion if i may...

i own a few IRC server ( shells ) i would be more then happy to set u up on one - and give u all the programs for IRC java client - i know that flash players can be a pain in the azz.. and toff then u care tryin to help ppl and be on forums at same time...

this service is FREE of charge if u want it.. and i can have it all setup in about 1/2 hr. including the java links on forums - let me know... just thought i thow that out it out there..

this way u can be on IRC and forums - either on java or mIRC client may work out for ya - if there an admin would like to ck it out let me know - ill sho ya around

thanks

VIPER

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back