Forum Wars

DOWN!!!! can we do it mafia style... some pipe bombs in the tail pipes... drive by with tommy guns... decapitating a horse and leaving it in their bed :D:D:D

TheMoparConnection said:
ok...just finished watching the vid...is it me or can these peeps not drive a road course?

It's not you...

Vman455 said:
It's not you...
k...i didnt think so... that viper didnt screech his tires a once...sounded like he was in 4th through the whole course... I watch the vid of the camaro and fastback stang after and he went 51 secs on the road course... same as the 08 viper..... that show is def all about who can drive

Last edited:
The road course layout looked like it sucked the big one to me.

Knew Prof would love the cadillac race :D :D Knew MoparC would want some of the road course action :rock: :rock: :rock:

Still be lots of fun....need a ton of guys there...throwin wrenches and sh8t!!!:D :D :D

Cruster said:
....need a ton of guys there...

I think what they need is a complete revamp of the selection process. If these are genuine "forum wars," the forums should have some input on who represents them. There was that fiasco over at my350z.com because the guy "representing" the site was hardly active there and didn't have a running car when he was chosen to go to bat for them. While that sort of uproar hasn't happened over any of the other races (that I know of), there have got to be better drivers of these cars. Why not let the forums vote on it and put their best foot forward?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back