Forum Wars..

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone want to try to get ahold of someone here that can get us and maybe lightingrodders a go at this war?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnbHXKWN--w&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Forum Wars Season 2 - Episode 1[/ame]

wasnt there a guy that took a Ram SRT to this, but the lightning didnt show up because he was partying the night before?

wasnt there a guy that took a Ram SRT to this, but the lightning didnt show up because he was partying the night before?

Yup. Wouldn't even let the Viper guy run after he made the trip there.

Ford owners always making excuses lol!! Maybe his cams weren't camming right and, his ECU had a virus. :D

Thats right. I remember reading that now.

It's a shame really. I would have really liked to see the outcome.

I know I wouldn't show up.... They lost a lot of credability that day

Yea that would be me and i was hott. Worked all night and stayed up for nothing apparently

Try to set one up again. I'm sure a few Lightning guys on LR would accept your challenge. Hell I could arrange it for you if you like since I'm on that forum a lot.

Truck is in the shop now but when it gets out im up for one. Win loose its all for fun

Lol at some of the things said

I was the one invited to on nloc.net for season 2 the weekend of 1/8 @ Royal Purple Raceway but last I heard for the show they didn't find a equally match SRT 10 to run me. When and where is the next show

Last edited:
folks dont know it, but there will be one in panama;) buncha lightnings comming to uh, make wind:D

If this can be done in the South East I will provide ya with a Lightning.

Stock displacement blower too so nothing crazy.

Filming it in PC would be great.

Just need a week or two notice:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back