Found '06 RC for sale in mass

That one has been for sale for a good long time. It was originally Big Nana's truck, then another member psycho mythic owned it. Now it appears to be jumping around from used car dealer to used car dealer.

I'm surprised no one scooped it yet. Seems like a good price and it has a lot of bolt on's. Venom hood, caltracs, B&B headers, lowered, b&m shifter, full 3" exhaust, line lock, probably more.....and a rare color...

I like the truck and if I was in the market for a keeper it would be on my radar, but it's still an 06 and I prefer the 04-05 body style.

If you are looking for an 06 I think I am going to list mine. I had some things come up. It is a super clean 16,000 miles, Paxton, Billy Boat, STC, light flywheel, clutch, new KWD and more but I don't want to highjack your thread.

If you are looking for an 06 I think I am going to list mine. I had some things come up. It is a super clean 16,000 miles, Paxton, Billy Boat, STC, light flywheel, clutch, new KWD and more but I don't want to highjack your thread.

Sounds like a fun truck!

Hey guys I'm new here. I am looking to purchase an srt10 ram. Has to be a rc and I'm looking for a black one. If not white but I know they only made 200 of them. Just figured you guys would know more about it. What are the differences between 04-06 models?
All I could tell was the interior where the shift boot was and center consoles seemed difference. In 05 didn't they switch to 4.10 gears?
Again I'm a newb and sorry to thread jack

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back