found a cup that works in the cup holder

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so saturday was a great day for me and my SRT brotheren. i was at the circle k waiting for another member (hnrthefallen) and i could not resist the wild cherry slurpy calling my name. i go get my slurpy bring it back to the truck set the 44 oz cup in my cup holder and i about fell out of the truck, IT FIT GREAT THE CUP FITS GREAT like it was made for it. almost had a vacuum seal sound when i placed it in the holder. yep thats correct guys a 44 oz circle k cup works great in the cup holder.

i had to do some testing after this to just prove this is worthy enough to sit this cup in the SRT.

0-60 test 44 oz slurpy still in cup holder. passed :burnout:
0-100 test 44 oz slurpy still in cup holder. passed :burnout:
3ed gear to 2ed gear downshift test. passed :burnout:

o ya and hnrthefallen he has a nice 2005 ce white with blue strips.

The tailgate has cup-holders too! :D

Roz-SRT said:
The tailgate has cup-holders too! :D
Go take a spin around the block and let us know if the cups stay put :D

dragon said:
so saturday was a great day for me and my SRT brotheren. i was at the circle k waiting for another member (hnrthefallen) and i could not resist the wild cherry slurpy calling my name. i go get my slurpy bring it back to the truck set the 44 oz cup in my cup holder and i about fell out of the truck, IT FIT GREAT THE CUP FITS GREAT like it was made for it. almost had a vacuum seal sound when i placed it in the holder. yep thats correct guys a 44 oz circle k cup works great in the cup holder.

i had to do some testing after this to just prove this is worthy enough to sit this cup in the SRT.

0-60 test 44 oz slurpy still in cup holder. passed :burnout:
0-100 test 44 oz slurpy still in cup holder. passed :burnout:
3ed gear to 2ed gear downshift test. passed :burnout:

o ya and hnrthefallen he has a nice 2005 ce white with blue strips.

Nice - I'm gonna get me one :rock: Of course it will never be allowed in the truck with contents inside :D :D :D

HAHA thanks for the kudos! I dig the silver rc too! Patrick I MAY be getting ahold of you in the next week for an install!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back