Found a vid of my burnout!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

omg wow, I would never do that to my truck, but pretty awesome.

Is that a cop you see behind your truck ? He looked really nervous and keeps grabbing his hat. wierd ::dontknow::

[QUOTE=Outlawl]omg wow, I would never do that to my truck, but pretty awesome.

Is that a cop you see behind your truck ? He looked really nervous and keeps grabbing his hat. wierd ::dontknow::[/QUOTE]

Mehhhh, I do it everytime I mash the gas? Damn tires never hook!:burnout:

VENOMOUS1 said:
[QUOTE=Outlawl]omg wow, I would never do that to my truck, but pretty awesome.

Is that a cop you see behind your truck ? He looked really nervous and keeps grabbing his hat. wierd ::dontknow::

Charleston Fire Cheif. They keep a truck on hand for the event. This was two years ago. I won that year and the wife placed 2nd in one of our GNs. She actually won the event last year in the "10" (popped both rear tires) and won this year in the GN (pink smoke tires) . She get's a kick out of all the comments she gets about "beating the guys". It's really a lot of fun (excetp for cleanup). I am trying to locate vid of last/this years event. She did the "pink" tire thing this year for Breast Cancer Awareness and donated her winnings to the cause! (She has kicked it's ass herself)

Very Nice.....

that is the best Viper Truck standin still burn out:rock::rock::rock::top::top::top:

now if i could post the vid of the guy that did the track burn out:dontknow::D

The wife is the "Burnout Queen" she won the contest in 09' in the truck (she popped BOTH tires) and last year 10' in one of our Grand National's (pulled some "PINK" smoke tires out for that one)

Disburnout002.jpg

She is in this video slide show at the 3:03 mark.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYmvOBoBgRo[/ame]

Attachments

• Di's burnout 002.jpg
    Di's burnout 002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back