Found my old truck!

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Completely ecstatic I randomly found my old SRT 10 for sale, and now I'm in the process of buying her back!!! Life is good!:rock:

Now that is lucky

Congrats

3 1/2 years since I was forced to sell her, now I just need to get the OEM wheels back on!

Actually the truck is still in San Antonio, but the Air Force has moved me to Oklahoma

Id run through a field a daisies to get the keys back lol congrats man

Congrats, I tried to find my old truck but in the process found out it was totaled 3 years ago :(

Just got off the phone with Mission Mitsubishi and they sold the truck out from under me! Evidently if you aren't standing in the dealership working the deal it doesn't count! I'm livid.......I even told the internet sales manager I would take it and to send the papers for signature, I even offered ernest money over the phone! SMDH FML!

Just got off the phone with Mission Mitsubishi and they sold the truck out from under me! Evidently if you aren't standing in the dealership working the deal it doesn't count! I'm livid.......I even told the internet sales manager I would take it and to send the papers for signature, I even offered ernest money over the phone! SMDH FML!

That's terrible! DAMN I would be pissed too! Sorry to hear about that bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back