Found my truck on Youtube!

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZyIN-ygnQE

0:49

This explains the stripes that curve out toward the sides at the back of the tonneau cover. I'm going to call them next week and see if I can get the stripes/Fangs for the sides of the bed...minus the "BTL" logo.

Glad they took all those other decals off though.

Edit: And just realized I should have posted this in the media section.

Last edited:
I rode in your truck. They took me for a ride so I could hear what a magnaflow catback sounds like. I was by there the other day and I think there gone. Or they moved.

HV SRT said:
I was by there the other day and I think there gone. Or they moved.

Damn. I'm going to try the number I get when I google them; if that doesn't work, I guess I'll find a custom shop around here.

NOW the stripes make sense

...had a shop here extend the stripes from the edge of the tonneau down both sides of the bed behind the rear wheels:

02-20-10_1540.jpg

02-20-10_1541.jpg

Excuse the dirt. I decided not to go with a big Fangs logo in the center, as the truck originally had.

And, for old times sake, one of Ol' Number 318, since it was on my phone too:

08-27-09_1425.jpg

And i also saw ur truck at the BTL boot at the portland auto show a few years ago, also saw it at PIR, they had a Nitrous set up at a time...cant remember but i thought i saw a bottle behind the passanger seat and all the wire going to the engine ....or maybe it was just for show :dontknow:

i almost bought that truck, but i didnt like the wheels and sorry but it was driven by some not so cool guys at the shop...what a morons....and they also told me that they were gonna put a paxton S/C on it but that never happen ...wonder why :confused:

Interior now looks good man!!:rock:

"Morons" is right. I had to correct a few little things, like the tonneau lifter arms (which had been installed backwards and wouldn't lift the tonneau), and replace the battery hold-down clamp, which was missing. But otherwise, no issues at all, and it's under warranty until 2012. There's no sign of nitrous ever having been installed, and I'm glad they didn't put in a Paxton.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back