Found out what our kid's gonna be!

sealalot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I got engaged this summer before we found out she was pregnant (just wanted to clear that up first, lol), and yesterday we went to the doctor's to get her second ultrasound. She's 5 months along now, and they can now determine the sex of the baby.

So the nurse is moving the mouse-thing around on her stomach, trying to get a good image so she can tell us what it's gonna be. It felt an eternity. Then finally she froze the frame on the monitor and said "Yup. It appears you're gonna be having a boy". I looked at the monitor and there it was, plain as day. I can honestly say that was the first time in my life I was filled with joy and happiness by looking at someone else's pecker.

I'm so exited. Words can't describe.

sealalot said:
My girlfriend and I got engaged this summer before we found out she was pregnant (just wanted to clear that up first, lol), and yesterday we went to the doctor's to get her second ultrasound. She's 5 months along now, and they can now determine the sex of the baby.

So the nurse is moving the mouse-thing around on her stomach, trying to get a good image so she can tell us what it's gonna be. It felt an eternity. Then finally she froze the frame on the monitor and said "Yup. It appears you're gonna be having a boy". I looked at the monitor and there it was, plain as day. I can honestly say that was the first time in my life I was filled with joy and happiness by looking at someone else's pecker.

I'm so exited. Words can't describe.

Congrats on the soon to be baby boy.:rock: :rock: I too was overcome by absolute joy to know my 2nd kid was going to be a boy. This will be the most important thing you've done in your life and all I can say is get ready for a ride of a lifetime.

I can't think of a better and more important thing and duty that I've done in my life other than raising my kids.:rock: :rock:

Congrats again.:congrats: :congrats:

Congrats big guy...Felt the same way when I saw my sons. I asked if he was mine though cause he had me beat in the womb!

too funny. congrats on the soon to be addition. one of the happiest days of my life. got another one coming up . the oldest one's moving out in a few weeks. i may even tear up:D

Found out with my son at 24 weeks, Wife had a kidney stone,so they had to do an ultra sound, otherwise I did not wann know.

Congratulations on your new baby boy........... (see, I told you guys...it IS a baby.... even before it's born)

D

Congrats bro:rock: I got two boys of my own, they are a blast!!:D

Well if you are happy great. Being a father is wonderful, but carries lots of responsibility...

I have to say, three threads started by you in the last day or two...one about not being able to handle the debt you have after a recent divorce, another about walking out on a lease and being sued, and a third about an unplanned child.

Better get a grip in my opinion. But who am I to judge?

If you are happy I guess that is what is important to you, enjoy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back