found something new and cool on the internet

redice2

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just found this free on line game its big rig truck driving simulator kind of cool figured i would post it here if anyone is interested in trying it out i just started yesterday kind of cool have company's you can work for you drive so many hours you need to stop so many real world hours to let your guy rest. well here is the link hope you enjoy :)

http://www.trukz.com/

if enough interest i could always try making a srt company lol

Last edited:
making a srt company would cause a traffic jam due to massive burnouts and smoke

lol. yeah probably lol but was just a though :) right now this waiting real time hours are a pain on it lol got to wait 11 hours before i can select a new route and start driving again

Well I believe I have 15 real time hours of rest coming --that was fast and I will probably be getting the load to Richmond, Va late

lol yeah i got my first load in and started a second one have you looked at items you can purchase and such its pretty cool buy turbos, superchargers inter coolers fuel injectors, etc. just wish there was a way to speed up the real time part lol

lol nahh that would go in the offensive section lol this is non offensive lol

cool as soon as i can afford the cost of starting a company i will do so :)

let me know. on my 3rd run now. went from ny to trenton, then from trenton to canada, now goin to atlanta

ok will do i am waiting for my guy to rest so i can finish second leg lol i hate this real time waiting of it lol

it sucks. i was goin tostart my 3rd run to virginia, but before i left i crunched the numbers. i realized i dont have enough time to rest and still make it on time. i also figured out thaat certain cities want certain products, and those products pay a lot more. so now i have to wait before i can run again :(

whats your sn redice?

edit: nevermind i found ya ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back