Fox box

View attachment 56055

View attachment 56056

My current set up.. Yes it's way over the top, and sounds fuckin amazing
Two sundown SA 12 in a tline enclosure powered by a CT sounds 1400.1 wired to 1ohm

damn bro! you should just go to a SQ sub build coming from that setup lol. you will definitely not like a under-seat setup after coming from that t-line greatness. how do you like your 1400.1? decently underrated? i was gonna do a full ct sound build last year but the local dealer here and ct sounds drop the ball so i went with dls, cdt and ppi. i do love those bass knobs by ct sounds.

damn bro! you should just go to a SQ sub build coming from that setup lol. you will definitely not like a under-seat setup after coming from that t-line greatness. how do you like your 1400.1? decently underrated? i was gonna do a full ct sound build last year but the local dealer here and ct sounds drop the ball so i went with dls, cdt and ppi. i do love those bass knobs by ct sounds.

I know, I'm prepared for the lack SP. I will probably just go with some SA 8v3.. I like the ct sounds amp alot 1800 rms wired at 1ohm, very under rated and there bass knob is dope!

I know, I'm prepared for the lack SP. I will probably just go with some SA 8v3.. I like the ct sounds amp alot 1800 rms wired at 1ohm, very under rated and there bass knob is dope!

im sure either way you go it will be a dope system. are you using ct sounds mids and highs amps?

Kenwood 7" mids in the front, Polk audio 3.5 in the dash and 6" phoenix gold in the rear

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back