Freshly waxed!

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waxed for the first time!

I can't believe how beautiful this car is. I never thought id like the blue so much without white stripes- but damn i do!

Also the car that started it all! Me at age 15 standing next to a Viper GTS at Lime Rock Park Raceway. It was at the Shelby meeting and i got a chance to meet Carrol Shelby! I also had 2 broken arms at the time. Bike accident. What fun though!

Very nice. My buddy let me have his Viper for a weekend back in '98. It absolutely blew me away. I just wish I fit more comfortably.....(that's why I bought my truck).

Gorgeous color! Great job and congratulations on the beautiful vehicle.

Very nice. My buddy let me have his Viper for a weekend back in '98. It absolutely blew me away. I just wish I fit more comfortably.....(that's why I bought my truck).

3 yrs ago had the chance to by an '04 with only 7K miles for 30K---just too big to get in and out plus a plastic knee didn't help. Stayed with my truck.

by the way, yours is a whole lot better looking than the one I looked at. Congrats.

Looks great! I am truly jealous.

Don't be, its just a car. If you really want one- you'll find a way to get one.

I could afford one now, but I'm not taking on a payment that is as much or more than my mortgage.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back