Frickin SCUMBAGS!!!

Azmotorhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to vent & warn fellow Phoenix members.
Some scumbag broke my rear window in the truck last night & tried to make off with the stereo.
Assclown got the sub halfway out & then either got scared or gave up. Didn't take anything or dick anything up. Just a busted window:mad:
Local LEO said 5 Dodge truck were stolen/broken into last night in my area.
Factory alarm only trips when a door is opened,thats getting upgraded today.

Arm yourselves the scumbags are out there

yeah them Fkn bastads got me even with my alarm that has every option available. Glass break sensor is a must though! Truth is.......if they want it......they will get it......

As my old man used to tell me, "Locks are for honest people..." Thieves will always get your stuff some how.

Sucks though, just makes you wish you could have caught them in the act doesn't it?

Damn I must live in a good area? But yeah people who want to steal ur shit so they don't have to make a honest living are motheatin fuks. tru tru they do cut your hands off, and feet if you run........

Azmotorhead said:
Just wanted to vent & warn fellow Phoenix members.
Some scumbag broke my rear window in the truck last night & tried to make off with the stereo.
Assclown got the sub halfway out & then either got scared or gave up. Didn't take anything or dick anything up. Just a busted window:mad:
Local LEO said 5 Dodge truck were stolen/broken into last night in my area.
:rock: Factory alarm only trips when a door is opened,thats getting upgraded today.:rock:

Arm yourselves the scumbags are out there

learned that from blackie gettin sole. back glass is in the system now.

at least ya still have her.

would be sweet to catch them in the act though. i live real close to a creek with a 25' high bank & a white rock bed. "can ya fly bobby?" lol

geez this isn't good. where in phoenix you located? i'll be in tempe a lot soon for school and dont want this happening.

Phil,
Damn...pisses me off as well. Petty thieves need a life altering consequence. Let me know if I can help....got my rear window busted out recently though it was me doing the busting. :p Hopefully just the center slider was broken...

TheSickness said:
Yeah it was Prolly the local Taliban :D
that would be my guess....but since they didnt actually steal anything it is kind of confusing......if it were mexicans you might have had a frame left ........... so who is the mystery culprit??? that is the question

505'sFastestViper. said:
that would be my guess....but since they didnt actually steal anything it is kind of confusing......if it were mexicans you might have had a frame left ........... so who is the mystery culprit??? that is the question

You racist bastard!!! LOL:marchmellow:

This sucks. I live north of Phoenix in a semi-rural area. I think the tractor and open land may scare some potential scumbags off - if I can make a horse disappear, a few punk asses will be no problem.

I live in Dobson Ranch area. Guadalupe & Dobson. I've lived in the valley of Hell for the last 26 years.
Hey Chuck next time you get locked out I have a center slider for ya.
Safelite came out yesterday & replaced the rear window with a oem glass.
now I just have to get it retinted. Cleaning out garage this week so I can finally park it inside.
442 and Vette project will be parked at my shop.
Didn't see any sauce left behind but lots of corn meal :confused:

ZCx said:
...... i live real close to a creek with a 25' high bank & a white rock bed. "can ya fly bobby?" lol

I live in a gated hood with fences cutting off everyones backyard, cept mine. I have no fence between my neighbors and my house........ but behind a 2 ft rock wall there is a row of snow bushes then a 20 ft drop down into a large flood control canal. Would love to see a thief try to escape that way......"oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit....... splat on the concrete!! LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back