from houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

zcoupe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, sorry if this question has been asked a lot before but i just posted my truck for sale in the buy/sale section but i dont see it. Does it take a certain amount of time to show up? I usually frequent another srt-10 forum and did not know this forum existed until today. VTCOA seems a little more active.

its up now..all new members have to be approved..spam issues.

This place will make you want to keep your truck. BTW what part of Houston are you in? There are a number of us here.

yeah there are.....venonpower...how do i get houston to show up under location...cant even find an option for submiting a location!

faslane505 said:
yeah there are.....venonpower...how do i get houston to show up under location...cant even find an option for submiting a location!
try edit profile on user cp.

another one of those brainfart moments....wow ive been having more and more of those lately....i bet ive looked under profile atleast 3 time and didnt notice that...thanks Prof and Brat....:elefant: :rock:

faslane505 said:
another one of those brainfart moments....wow ive been having more and more of those lately....i bet ive looked under profile atleast 3 time and didnt notice that...thanks Prof and Brat....:elefant: :rock:
not a problem brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Im located on the North side of houston.... more specifically 1960 & champions area. About 10 minutes from the willowbrook mall. what about yall? I saw a yellow QC with black wheels at a walgreens last night.

Welcome aboard ---you have been approved----we all hang out at wallgreens in every state :) -----Keep your truck.....don't sell it ----WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT?

Last edited:
im in the woodlands area....engine is blown up in my 05' rc.... buying a current members 04' RC next weekend....cant wait!!!!!

Sweet im at the Woodlands mall every now and then but usually if i go to the woodlands its to visit my friends that live at The Dominion. Im selling b/c i need to free up some cash to help the family out.

Last edited:
Ok--zcoupe ----between the 2 threads you've made on here,I am starting to get all the answers to the questions about the sale.....I will say good luck on the sale if you must sell it....but remember that you will always be welcome on this forum as anyone will attest to that is a memeber here ---oh ,,,except the sickness.....beware....:)

thanks a lot for the welcome. I do not plan to go anywhere after the sale. these trucks are amazing im going to stick around and keep learning about them until i eventually get another one. hopefully it wont be more than a year or two.

Cool,,,,,,Good luck and hope you get waht you want out of the truck to help the family....sounds like a sacrafice for a good reason....ROCK ON

Even when you sell stick around, these folks can be a lot of fun

VJ

Sweet thats right around the corner from me. I live at off of 1960 and champions. theres a black QC in my neighborhood but i dont think he is a memebr of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back