Front End Vibration

Halligan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the truck is up for sale, but I drove it around the other day, and I felt a very minor vibration at low speeds under 15mph. It's more noticeable at about 5-10 mph.

Any ideas?

Tread separation?

Tire out of balance?

These are the pirelli tires, with plenty of tread.

I don't want the next owner to have to deal with this.

Thanks, guys.

Kyle

I'm on shift until 8am tomorrow, I'll be taking it over to the tire shop asap. Just seeing if anyone else has had a similar situation....

yup the pirellis will flat spot pretty quick take it for a good hour drive at hwy speeds get them up to temp, it may get the roundness back:)

I know the truck is up for sale, but I drove it around the other day, and I felt a very minor vibration at low speeds under 15mph. It's more noticeable at about 5-10 mph.

Any ideas?

Tread separation?

Tire out of balance?

These are the pirelli tires, with plenty of tread.

I don't want the next owner to have to deal with this.

Thanks, guys.

Kyle
The Garage Queen sits a lot , but scrubbing the tires ( back and forth ) like a stock car heats them up real quick and all is ok after that.

Might check the rims for slight bend and have the them Force balanced.

I had it out for a couple of hours, and it continued to do it. I'm hoping that they just need to be balance, and would hate to see the tread separation force me to replace to perfectly good tires!!!!

Thanks!

I had it out for a couple of hours, and it continued to do it. I'm hoping that they just need to be balance, and would hate to see the tread separation force me to replace to perfectly good tires!!!!

Thanks!

That would be good :rock: hate buying tires:( hope it all works out without spending a fortune:D

if you did then it may be separated, take it by , let them put in on the machine and spin them, that way they can tell if its tire or balance , but you should be good, but the pirellis surely dont like to sit

my experience with flatspots is it was not till 50 mph before i would notice it.

Welp...

No tread separation.... Flat spot it was.

Now, for the record the truck is FINE!

SOMEONE COME BUY IT!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back