FS:04 RegCab SRT-10

viperhauler said:
hey jack....you can buy ernie's truck for me...i'll sell the "work truck";) and then i'll come back and start talking sh!t to you about how slow your truck is:D

FS: 05 flame red RC with tool box mod:D :D, 73k miles....well maintained...new paint on one side:D...fresh oil change:D
Dipshit that is why Ernie is selling, he couldn't outrun my junk!!:D :D :D

Earnie you have one of the nicest trucks on the forum:rock:

all one has to do is look at all the mods you have installed,

all the billet items, the nos, a 4k rear axle, and its jsut kept in immaculate condition:rock:

someone is really gonna get one of the best looking trucks on the forum, not to mention one of the fastest also.

I hate to see you sell it, but someone will get one helluva truck at one helluva nice price:rock:

if I coudl afford it , I would jump all over this, seeing it in person, it is damn nice bud:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Earnie you have one of the nicest trucks on the forum:rock:

all one has to do is look at all the mods you have installed,

all the billet items, the nos, a 4k rear axle, and its jsut kept in immaculate condition:rock:

someone is really gonna get one of the best looking trucks on the forum, not to mention one of the fastest also.

I hate to see you sell it, but someone will get one helluva truck at one helluva nice price:rock:

if I coudl afford it , I would jump all over this, seeing it in person, it is damn nice bud:rock:

Thank You fine sir:rock:

Im tellin ya man .... all these trucks up for killer deals.... Damn I wish I had the credit for aan auto loan.... But dammit id be on this thing QUICK..... Damn it... Damn it to hell....

This is one of two on here that I would love to buy

and

I am seriously considering buying it

I hate that I sold mine ,so.............
this might be just what I need

HOT RAM said:
This is one of two on here that I would love to buy

and

I am seriously considering buying it

I hate that I sold mine ,so.............
this might be just what I need

Hey Nelson, $24,000 and she is yours:rock:

Hate to see you sell it Ernie! If your new project is a Camaro I'll never let you live it down!!

Too bad its not a QC.

Damn it man... This truck is killing me. I gotta get my credit fixed so I can get another

Scrambler1 said:
Hate to see you sell it Ernie! If your new project is a Camaro I'll never let you live it down!!

Too bad its not a QC.

Yea was thinkin of buying a Chevy:D

NOT!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back