FS: 1997 47" FOUNTAIN LIGHNTING

lamia2super

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This boat has a clean title and is ready to run with new ENGINES and was completely restored. The boat has no problems at all and has been kept in a show room. including trailer $79,000 OBO (when I have more time I'll list all the new parts that it has)

if your interested you can PM me or Email me at [email protected]

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

Last edited:
can ya post some more interior pics, cabin etc.... how many hrs on the engines, when was the last rebuild, what type of drives ? etc etc...

QuickSilver said:
:D .... is that a 47 foot (47') or 47 (47") inches?

Quick

haha 47' FEET

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
can ya post some more interior pics, cabin etc.... how many hrs on the engines, when was the last rebuild, what type of drives ? etc etc...

I will post more pictures and information after I'm done with class.

Those are AWESOME!!! Back in the days where the BIG BOYS ruled the water... They still make some 45'+ uber-speedboats, but the late 1990's were the hayday. :rock: Not a bad deal, if most of it is new. :) Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

thb1216017855_1.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that's nice... BUT... If you clean the outside up (and the "cockpit area"), you could get every PENNY out of your asking price. ..... A little polish (Simple Green) and wax goes a LONG way, Bro. ;) Especially in the (price) arena you are going for. :)

.... I can see the possibilities tho (coming from a lowly dock jockey :eek: )... Nice boat! :congrats:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Man, that's nice... BUT... If you clean the outside up (and the "cockpit area"), you could get every PENNY out of your asking price. ..... A little polish (Simple Green) and wax goes a LONG way, Bro. ;) Especially in the (price) arena you are going for. :)

.... I can see the possibilities tho (coming from a lowly dock jockey :eek: )... Nice boat! :congrats:

yeah the boat is a little dirty, but nothing a little soup and water couldn't fix. It's just been in the show room of a boat factory for awhile, but beside that its good. I haven't listed it for sale yet I just posted it on the forums to see if someone here would be interested in it before I list it for sale. The price is a pretty damn good price for what your getting and that trailer is like at least 15k. As for polishing and waxing I can tell the boat factory to do that so that isn't much of a problem.

Black1 said:
Those are AWESOME!!! Back in the days where the BIG BOYS ruled the water... They still make some 45'+ uber-speedboats, but the late 1990's were the hayday. :rock: Not a bad deal, if most of it is new. :) Can't wait to see more pictures. :)

thb1216017855_1.jpg

I couldn't have said it better myself this is a real solid running boat and they don't build them like this anymore.

The best thing I can tell you guys is come take a look at it if your serious about it. In the pictures the boat looks dirty because it is a little on the dirty side :D the boat is mostly covered in dust. I'm sure once you give it a nice cleaning and detailing it will look good as new.

Last edited:
lamia2super said:
yeah the boat is a little dirty, but nothing a little soup and water couldn't fix. It's just been in the show room of a boat factory for awhile, but beside that its good. I haven't listed it for sale yet I just posted it on the forums to see if someone here would be interested in it before I list it for sale. The price is a pretty damn good price for what your getting and that trailer is like at least 15k. As for polishing and waxing I can tell the boat factory to do that so that isn't much of a problem.

Cool... Just a suggestion... :eek: In the price bracket you are looking for (and what that pretty boat is WORTH), it would be WELL WORTH your time and effort (and $$$) to clean her up to the very best it can be. There is a whole lot of GREAT deals out there for $80K.

... I'm not too worried about the trailer either.... It's only 90mi to my Parent's dock in Melbourne, FL (where it would stay, if it's not in dry-dock). ;) OR, about 100 miles to Roy's dock in Marathon. :D :rock:

Black1 said:
Cool... Just a suggestion... :eek: In the price bracket you are looking for (and what that pretty boat is WORTH), it would be WELL WORTH your time and effort (and $$$) to clean her up to the very best it can be. There is a whole lot of GREAT deals out there for $80K.

... I'm not too worried about the trailer either.... It's only 90mi to my Parent's dock in Melbourne, FL (where it would stay, if it's not in dry-dock). ;) OR, about 100 miles to Roy's dock in Marathon. :D :rock:

I'll take your advice and tell the boat guys to give her a good cleaning and then take new pictures

lamia2super said:
I'll take your advice and tell the boat guys to give her a good cleaning and then take new pictures

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: ;)

Very Nice.... May you sell it quickly

theres a 47 fountain here in town for sale. will check on the year and what they want for it. nice boat. there were 2 sea ray pachanga's here on the lake in the late 80's that used to run mid to high 80 mph i think they got one to 92 one time. they would spend rediculous money for a few more mph on those motors.

Beautiful Boat good luck with the Sale! I agree with Jake on cleaning it. That's a beautiful boat that needs to be a mirror finish.

All a sudden I'm hearing the Miami vice music.

Last edited:
WizzySRT10 said:
Beautiful Boat good luck with the Sale! I agree with Jake on cleaning it. That's a beautiful boat that needs to be a mirror finish.

All a sudden I'm hearing the Miami vice music.

haha the only thing is I have a few other boats and I really just want this one gone. if the buyer is ready to purchase the boat we will sea trial it and if their are any problems that he finds including dirtyness I will take it back to the factory and they will fix w/e he wants to fixed. I will be putting it on the boattrader/ craiglist in a week or 2 and I have a really its going to be gone quick because you cant find this things that cheap that are ready to run.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back