FS:2004 Carbon Balck M3

HDVIPER said:
I can understand that, to each their own though really. I fell in love with the looks of the e92, not that the e46 is ugly at all (I loved the look when they came out!) But, now, they just look a little "dated" for a lack of a better term.

Have you guys driven one with the DCT yet? That thing is soooo silky smooth... :burnout:

yes, performance wise the e92 is king. I know both of these cars very well inside and out, and even for me as a tech that made a bunch of things very complicated(electronics wise) that would even make weary of owning this car in the long run. I guess i just love the simplicity of the e46 and how its gets things done. I driven a SCr' M3 and the power is astonishing....

CubanEvo said:
Im gona have to say its faster
Which is faster the M-3 or the 335 twin turbo?? I kicked a 335 all over the interstate several months ago, had to push mine pretty hard but he knew he was beaten.
(without the bottle)

FATJACK said:
Which is faster the M-3 or the 335 twin turbo?? I kicked a 335 all over the interstate several months ago, had to push mine pretty hard but he knew he was beaten.
(without the bottle)

The new M3 is faster than a (stock) 335. ;)

Black1 said:
I would.... But, I too am having inhibitions of the SMG... :eek: I want a TRUE driver's car, and to me, that means a MANUAL trans. :dontknow: :eek:

Why dont you come and test the car out:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back