Fs 2004 rc srt10 red 34,xxx miles perfect

Yetti808

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to sell my baby to get a work truck. The motor is stock. Has full bolt ons. And other real nice mods.
Mods are ..
B&b headers and full stainless exhaust,bbk throttle body,sct with 92,93,100 oct. Tunes by torrie. Mopar brand sat radio,dynamated doors,roof,and sub box,ebc drilled break disc and pads, viper flywheel and spec clutch with venom shifter, and a few other little things can't think of off hand. Truck makes 482hp 535tq to the ground and sounds amazing. Personally it sounds better than everyone I've come across. Gets 17.5mpg hwy and about 12.5 city. Don't know how to post pics welcome to call or text anytime 3194029238
$23,500 obo

Wana sell the headers to me, I'll swap my stock stuff..?

Yea it is bummer i have to sell. I'll get another one some day. Preferably mine back! It's a good feeling to have a truck for half the price that smokes vetts and camaros from a dig. I got 19mpg down the hwy today and that was calculated. Bang for the buck these are the best vehicles ever made. I just have to get something I can scratch and that's it. I love it too much to work out of.

Bump... We can make a deal. I even have the original brake pads and all stock parts,paper work,window sticker,even the little tool pouch to relocate the wing to the front of the bed.

Last edited:
Sorry your having to sell bro:(

To bad its not white with blue stripes:eek::D

Have to bump. I can deal. This truck is perfect. All paper work original window sticker and all factory parts come with it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back