FS: 2008 Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle!

Blacksnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since I saw the other bike on here I thought I would post mine! This is my add out of craigs list.

2008 FXSTSSE2 105th Anniversary Screamin Eagle Softtail Springer.

This is the nicest bike in town and is probably one of the only like it for sale right now! It is a 105th anniversary limited edition numbered bike. The bike has a Crystal Copper and Black Onyx paint scheme that you will only find on the 105th anniversary models. The bike has a 110ci motor. I have added Vance & Hines pipes, custom side mount license plate frame, and I have also purchased a power programmer for the bike that is all paid for (bike must reach 500 miles) This bike does not have a scratch on it and only has a few hundred miles. The bike is available for viewing upon request as the pictures do not do it justice. Please use the link below to view all the features of this bike on the official Harley Davidson web site. No free rides, no tire kickers, serious inquiry's only. $33.5K

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/...ion=paintwheel&swffamily=cvo&swfmodel=fxstsse

DSCN2564.jpg

bigike said:
What the hell is that thing in the background?

HAHA i was wondering if anyone was going to ask about that! It is a smart car made by Benz!

I have always driven four wheeled vehicles and think they only look right with bigger rear tires than fronts so whenever I look at the small diameter rear wheels/tires on Harleys and the big fronts, it just looks bassackwards WRONG! Has anyone tried a big rear diameter and just set it back further to make room for it and give a longer wheelbase for a better ride while doing it? Good luck selling the bike. I bet the economy and gas prices are affecting bike prices, too.

DANKO SHUT UP:rock: you give me a headache

Last edited:
Danko said:
I have always driven four wheeled vehicles and think they only look right with bigger rear tires than fronts so whenever I look at the small diameter rear wheels/tires on Harleys and the big fronts, it just looks bassackwards WRONG! Has anyone tried a big rear diameter and just set it back further to make room for it and give a longer wheelbase for a better ride while doing it? Good luck selling the bike. I bet the economy and gas prices are affecting bike prices, too.

Well Well Well, here we have Danko bashing and giving an opinion of someone elses vehicle (bike in this case) for sale.

Hmmm, I dont think he's interested in your opionion Dank, just like you werent interested in ours when your truck was/is for sale.

So, shush about the guys bike. Sorry Blacksnake, you'll have to excuse Danko, he's not quite right in the head. Beautiful bike by the way :)

Last edited:
:2in1:

Thanks, I have never heard of anyone mention what you suggested Dank!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Very nice bike. Wish I could afford it and the 10! I have sold numerous bikes and ATV including 2 Harley's and one Big Bear Chopper. All BS aside, I never got any real offers from Craigslist or CycleTrader. I sold them all on eBay with a TON of pictures and details to support the price. Good luck with the sale.

jrray24 said:
Very nice bike. Wish I could afford it and the 10! I have sold numerous bikes and ATV including 2 Harley's and one Big Bear Chopper. All BS aside, I never got any real offers from Craigslist or CycleTrader. I sold them all on eBay with a TON of pictures and details to support the price. Good luck with the sale.

Well I actually have had some luck with craigs list. Two weeks ago I sold my wifes car in 11 hours, 2 days ago I sold my GEM825 Golf cart on the same day, and also sold my set of stock PT Cruiser wheels the same day. So I thought I would try this but I have not had any questions on it. It must be the price, this economy sucks!

I just bought my bike via Craigslist & CycleTrader. He had it listed both places. It was listed a little while but the right buyer (me) eventually came along. Your bike is very specialized and it's going to take someone looking for your specific type bike and has the $$$ to buy it. And yeah, the economy has folks holding their dollars a little tighter. Good luck with sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back