FS/ B&M Shifter

Westxsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to return to stock and remove my B&M shifter and the KN cai. I'll remove the KN tomorrow.
Shifter has about 3000 miles on it....shifts fine and all the original parts are included. I shrink-wraped some of the shaft but it can be removed if desired. PN 45040

$125 + shipping
PayPal preferred

Just curious reason why...I am looking into gettin a B&M...Would
appreciate input...Good or bad...:dontknow:

04 SRT 10 said:
Just curious reason why...I am looking into gettin a B&M...Would
appreciate input...Good or bad...:dontknow:

Have you ever missed the second to third gear shift and ended up in first again? Thats where the aftermarket shifters shine.
I like the stock look of the Hurst... and fast shifting isn't important to me now.

Westxsrt10 said:
Have you ever missed the second to third gear shift and ended up in first again?* Thats where the aftermarket shifters shine.I like the stock look of the Hurst... and fast shifting isn't important to me now.
Point taken...I also like the look of the stock hurst...Not doing to many racing also...Thanks for your input...Also like your sig of your three vehicules...Very nice stable good for you...:)

Thanks for the deal and I can't wait to get them installed!

I just received the package today and wanted to thank you again for the deal. It seems that compared to other sites I never have to worry about buying anything off of the people here!

Good communication
Exactly as described
Packaged well
Happy buyer!:rock:

jarero said:
I just received the package today and wanted to thank you again for the deal. It seems that compared to other sites I never have to worry about buying anything off of the people here!

Good communication
Exactly as described
Packaged well
Happy buyer!:rock:

We are a different breed here in Vipertruck world! You got a deal on that shifter. I should have bought it first!! LOL You will love how your truck shifts now, even downshifting will come much easier.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
We are a different breed here in Vipertruck world! You got a deal on that shifter. I should have bought it first!! LOL You will love how your truck shifts now, even downshifting will come much easier.

patrick

Yeah, almost as good of a group as the rice.... I mean honda forums!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back