FS: Custom Floor Mats for R/C

Skyydiver

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased these incredibly nice floor mats a couple of weeks ago and finally received them Friday. Unfortunately, I ordered them before Dan announced that the SCT PowerProgrammers were finally ready. So I have cancelled a couple of outstanding orders and I am selling these mats so that I can afford to get a PowerProgrammer.

I paid $114 for these mats but I am asking $100 shipped (in the continental US)...these mats have never been installed. I only opened the box so that I could take a picture of them.

I accept PayPal.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Joe
512-632-3989

IMG_2050.JPG

ya missed the pic...it is in there...a thumbnail to be clicked on for larger version. :)

who makes them and will they factory replace the QC's ---other color needed

Skyydiver said:
I purchased these incredibly nice floor mats a couple of weeks ago and finally received them Friday. Unfortunately, I ordered them before Dan announced that the SCT PowerProgrammers were finally ready. So I have cancelled a couple of outstanding orders and I am selling these mats so that I can afford to get a PowerProgrammer.

I paid $114 for these mats but I am asking $100 shipped (in the continental US)...these mats have never been installed. I only opened the box so that I could take a picture of them.

I accept PayPal.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Joe
512-632-3989

View attachment 18737
ya know, this issue has happened a few times for me....... i don't know how you attached your pics, but the attachment link doesn't show up until i quote your post like now & then i see the link....... weird.....:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back