FS: DC STAGE 2 FOR QUAD CABS

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas,

For Sale:

DC Stage 2 PCM used for 3 months...bought new with a new pcm...

$600 OBO.

I believe the ECM has to be programmed to a specific VIN??? :dontknow:

Will a dealer do this? Does it need to be installed in the truck for the dealer to put in your VIN#?

I want to buy this but I need to know if this will work for sure.

THANKS!

rreinicherr said:
Will a dealer do this? Does it need to be installed in the truck for the dealer to put in your VIN#?

I want to buy this but I need to know if this will work for sure.

THANKS!

It doesn't need to be installed. It's only 3 plugs and they have to disconnect those plugs for them to hook up to it. DC Performance can also put in the vin. But a QC needs a QC PCM and a RC needs a RC. Me personally I wouldn't let the dealer program it as I would be scared they might take it back to stock (even on accident).

FlyingLow said:
It doesn't need to be installed. It's only 3 plugs and they have to disconnect those plugs for them to hook up to it. DC Performance can also put in the vin. But a QC needs a QC PCM and a RC needs a RC. Me personally I wouldn't let the dealer program it as I would be scared they might take it back to stock (even on accident).

How you doin bro?

greatone61 said:
How you doin bro?

I'm not to bad. Going to see the family in less then 2 weeks and get them moved down here to Florida. This should all be over by the end of the year. Maybe sooner if I get lucky or if someone starts to realize that this is all bullshit.

I am just going to get my own from Boomer. Then I know it will work.

so can dc performance change the vin or not. Would love to take this off of your hands but i don;t know if i have the money to right now

I'll call Dan in the morning and find out...but I am pretty sure even if a VIN is in it they can reflash a new VIN into it...

FlyingLow said:
I'm not to bad. Going to see the family in less then 2 weeks and get them moved down here to Florida. This should all be over by the end of the year. Maybe sooner if I get lucky or if someone starts to realize that this is all bullshit.

Don't worry brother all will be good in the end...once that clears up maybe all us can get together down in Florida...you supply the women!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back