FS Intake/ airbox/manuals/decals/

nycstev said:
BTW Earl as long as we are standing in this thread ,do you need an Intake Manifold?:)
Well I already have a black powder coated one in my collection,so you would have to have a real good deal for me to even think about it.

Brat said:
Well I already have a black powder coated one in my collection,so you would have to have a real good deal for me to even think about it.
You can always get this one melt it down to make lowing blocks?

I am bumping this again , The decals are available and you do not have to use the CE letters at the bottom if you dont have a CE!

Manifold is now $250 + SH :D BUT if it is not sold by this FRI it will be executed:(

nycstev said:
I am bumping this again , The decals are available and you do not have to use the CE letters at the bottom if you dont have a CE!

Manifold is now $250 + SH :D BUT if it is not sold by this FRI it will be executed and given to Kyle:(

I fixed it Steve;) :D

Airbox is still available Reduced to $99.95 INC S&H!!!!!!!

Decals still available!! . The CE logo doesnt have to be installed. $25 Shippeeeddddddddddddd!!!!!:D

Everything else is gone.

nycstev said:
Airbox is still available Reduced to $99.95 INC S&H!!!!!!!

Decals still available!! . The CE logo doesnt have to be installed. $25 Shippeeeddddddddddddd!!!!!:D

Everything else is gone.
If I didnt have 2 airboxes already I would get it.What about the intake?I thought I saw it on e-bay/:dontknow: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back