FS--Kicker amp and sub, SCT, and M&H slicks w/ rims

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling the system from my truck It will come with all of the wiring for the system.

I have a ZX750.1 Monoblock amplifier, a 12" Kicker L7 subwoofer, and a custom sealed box that fits nicely in the plastic rack behind the seat of a RC. Everything works great. Ill post pics as soon as possible. $500

Im also selling my SCT tuner for my 04 RC (9550 Model) $350 shipped Sold!!

Set of 2 M&H 32x12 slicks with 16" wheels-- $475 + shipping

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    561.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Do you have pics of the tuner. And, is it unlocked?

I have the crossover adapter that you use so you dont have to go behind the head unit. It ties into the lead to one of the speakers then you plug the audio cables into that, then to the amp..... It took me like 2 hrs to install it all..... Not tough at all.... and it sounds GREAT!!

Bump..... Im open to offers on this stuff.....

I also still have the red LEER tonneau cover that I got from FATJACK $500 OBO

Where are you located and will the slicks fit without adjusting the calipers?

Im in central FL..... No you have to shave the calipers.... But Id be willing to trade mine for free.... I just need a set to put on the truck when I remove mine...

JUst curious. Why are you getting rid of this stuff, if you still hve the truck?

Yup but all of this goes toward a down payment of my next vehicle so its gotta go soon... So cmon guys....lol

I really need pics od the whole audio system you selling the box sub amp. I am very interested.

Totalled... LOL not repoed.... Im either gonna buy another SRT or a 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution. My new job requires me to drive more and the Evo would be cheaper to mod and its 4 door/ AWD.

tom gazzano said:
I really need pics od the whole audio system you selling the box sub amp. I am very interested.

Here ya go bud. Some older pics. Ill try to go get some new pics when I take this stuff out off the truck.

Attachments

• sub 001.JPG
    sub 001.JPG
    602 KB · Views: 34
  • sub 002.JPG
    sub 002.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 22
  • sub 003.JPG
    sub 003.JPG
    369.5 KB · Views: 24
  • sub 004.JPG
    sub 004.JPG
    361.3 KB · Views: 21
Bump.... Cmon guys... This stuff has to go so I can get my down payment together..... I still have the system, the slicks & rims, and the tonneau cover.....

Hang in there brother,I might take the whole damn truck off ya!!:D

Hey-

Just wondering where those mirrors are.

I paid for them on the 8th...:dontknow:

Sent you a PM about this, but haven't seen a reply.

I'd appreciate it if you'd send the shipping info (assuming you've shipped them by now).

Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back