FS: Red '05 RC $13,500 Firm

robwclark said:
Ouch chub, OR is way off the beaten path. I could only guess that one but I would say both trucks could get moved for $1500 for the pair providing they start and drive. Non-runners cost more.
they both run,in lagrande oregon let me know a final price to west palm beach

sorry bout the hijack,now some buy this truck from boyette!

Ball Park average Coast to Coast by Rail is $700 on the Open Carrier and $800 in enclosed Car Carrier :)

To get my thread back on track... I posted it on autotrader as advised with the big package. All the bells and whistles for 14,950 and put it back on eBay. Its going on our bases resale lot tomorrow with the tags off and insurance dropped.

Anyone know of any other sites?
If its not sold by Feb. I'm taking it and my wifes sebring limited to the dealership and getting her an affordable mommy rig. Ill take a hit on it trading 2 cars in on one. but it will not spend another night losing a single ounce of my energy stressing over it when I need it all for my Katie Lynn.

Today she started her first day of feedings since she was born Dec18. Alive 17 days and starving with an empty and cramping stomach 16 of those. Prayers still needed!

Da1Chief said:
Ball Park average Coast to Coast by Rail is $700 on the Open Carrier and $800 in enclosed Car Carrier :)

Alright now I am officially tempted now. Have a link to somewhere I can confirm that.

You guys think the motor will make it another 20K or so before rebuild.

WearyMicrobe said:
Alright now I am officially tempted now. Have a link to somewhere I can confirm that.

You guys think the motor will make it another 20K or so before rebuild.
Ahhh...I see you took my advice and checked out Mr. Boyette's truck. :)

I have seen the truck in person at Panama City it seems to be in good condition for the miles. The only noticeable wear was the drivers seat and that should be an easy fix. Seems the tires were about ready for replacement. The truck looks and sounds good. If I were in the market for another truck I would not think twice about the value. I think it is a tremendous deal for the money (10,000 behind wholesale book)

SANTEEN said:
Ahhh...I see you took my advice and checked out Mr. Boyette's truck. :)

Don't start with me :cheers: , I am already looking and heads and cams and rebuild cost and kit for boost.

You people are terrible for my wallet.

WearyMicrobe said:
Don't start with me :cheers: , I am already looking and heads and cams and rebuild cost and kit for boost.

You people are terrible for my wallet.
add 15k

Censored: if anyone in the future wants to lowball me please understand I can't. I need to break even. 13,500 is the bottom dollar. If you read my threads you will understand why I came down from $19,500. This truck is worth what I'm asking. Don't try to take advantage of me in my time of need.

Last edited:
Damn I wish i had the credit to get the loan for this thing. Id be on it NOW.... Good luck Jeff

would the truck have to be picked up? florida is like 15 hours away just to the panhandle

Jeff, you should remove the OBO if you do not want to consider offers, just my .02, good luck with everything.

kennygene said:
Jeff, you should remove the OBO if you do not want to consider offers, just my .02, good luck with everything.
Lol i was hoping they would offer me more! :rock:

When i created this thread it was $19,500 and i marked it down $6,000. Asked the moderator to change the title of the thread to eliminate confusion. But i didnt mention the obo needed to go too.

Would a moderator please change it to $13,500 or more!

Please excuse my negligence.

Last edited:
bigredv10 said:
would the truck have to be picked up? florida is like 15 hours away just to the panhandle
Someone would really have to work with me to make that happen. Im at this hospital 24/7 until my baby stabilizes, and i really dont have 15 hours worth of fuel to come out of pocket, or 2 days, or one day for that matter, of leave that the military will give me now.

I tried to price it low enough that the money saved would cover shipping, or the fuel and day off for the buyer to come pick it up.
Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Damn I wish i had the credit to get the loan for this thing. Id be on it NOW.... Good luck Jeff
Go apply. NOW! :aetsch:

FerrariTruck said:
jeff are u still considering a motorcycle and some cash? 03 kawi z1000 with 6k miles. clean title
No, i was ferrari, but the people coming to me were trying to trade their harleys or 00 gsxr 600's as an even trade for my truck. I recieved probably a hundred offers from craigslist and ebay from people much more proud of their bikes than they thought i was of my truck. Value their bike 4k over book and value my truck 12k under book.

I simplified the process by just buying my bike, and waiting for the truck to sell.

The bike is going to be my payment free, $20 month insurance, 40mpg transportation when this rig sells.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back