Ft.Worth,TX-possible new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

De-HemiFyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran into a nice couple today...They own a Chicken Express resturant. I stopped there for some lunch,and there was this Very Clean Lookin' 05' Yellow Fever sitting out in the front(kinda like a Sonic-ya know with car hop stations)...Anyway,I'm eating my lunch and out comes the owners of the Yellow Fever,and the resturant! We talked for a bit,shared some stories.So I told them about the VTCOA website,and invited them to join! They said it sounded kool,and they will check us out after they get home from work...I cant remember their names,but the Wife cracked me up!I asked who drove it the hardest and she said she is the speed freak in the family! LOL...she was like..."oh,I drive it much harder than he does!" They seemed real interested in joining us for a local cruise night,or night at the track! :D yall know I'm happy if we get another person for track night! I love to race anybody and everybody!;)
but anyway,they seemed like real nice people to have in the club!I hope they join.....:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :vroam:

Hope they join up.

Just imagine. Three females on the site. Wifey, Scott Mom, and the Chicken Lady.;) :D

Think they will make us clean up our act.:confused: :dontknow: :D

Silverback said:
Hope they join up.

Just imagine. Three females on the site. Wifey, Scott Mom, and the Chicken Lady.;) :D

Before you get your ass kicked big time - you best not be forgetting about Mrs. Sickness.:D Silly ape!!:p I ain't no enganeer, but I would say that will calculate to four and 1/2 females. Gotta include Mikey ya know ;) :D :star:

Silverback said:
Hope they join up.

What am I, chopped gorilla ass?

Mrs.Sickness said:
What am I, chopped gorilla ass?
Better than freakin chicken lady ........... :D

De-HemiFyd said:
yall know I'm happy if we get another person for track night! I love to race anybody and everybody!;)
Where and when do you race? I might meet you some time. I still don't have real quarter mile times for my truck - had the beast a year now...

On second thought maybe it's better this way - I'm faster in my dreams:D :D :D

V10ToGo said:
Where and when do you race? I might meet you some time. I still don't have real quarter mile times for my truck - had the beast a year now...

On second thought maybe it's better this way - I'm faster in my dreams:D :D :D

LOL...In your dreams....lol! Me and ChristopherSRT10 Went to the Motorplex tonight and got us some 1/4 mile runs in! It was hot though...everyone was complaining about slow times,due to the heat! My best for the night was a 13.8...spraying...and a 14.2 n/a stock....My average runs were 14.5 though!

where do you live,and how can we get a hold of you?Whats your phone #?
Mine is 214-587-3977..call me..we are thinking about going to Kennedale tomorrow(saturday)......be kool to have you with us!

Well, Amber(dont call her "chicken lady" SHEESH!lol..run her off already,why dont ya?!)sent me a pm tonight saying hello,and she joined.Her screen name is MellowYellow...So,hopefully we will start seeing her and her husband on here from time to time! I think they will be a great addition to our D/FW family!:) :burnout:

hey there ppl.... i guess im kinda already known around here... lol.. well im the chicken lady, aka amber... and my fiances name is rich. hes not too into computers so ill be tha only one on here.. :pcguru: we just got our srt 10 a couple months ago, april, and we absolutely LOVE it!!! hmmm, im 21 and up for fun!!

well as for cleaning up the act... screw all that, im more than happy to get down and dirty too. i grew up racing dirtbikes, so i have no problem with that. :D

i guess thats all i can think of for now... if ya wanna know anything else, feel free to ask.. but for now, im going to go to bed... lots of chicken to make in the morning...:ciao:

Welcome to the best Truckin site on the planet Amber. :) And congratulations on buying the best and fastest color truck. Yellow Fu*king rocks.:rock: And I'm not dysfunctional.:mad:;) Hell, I hardly even function.:eek: :p :D

Welcome to the home of the RBC guys!!!! 3-4 of us are going to a cruise in at Cruisers on Preston Road in Frisco Monday night, come out and meet up with us!!!

Welcome aboard!!:D Lots of great folks here. They even let me hang out with them even though I own a Lightning!:D :dontknow:
If ya wanna get down and dirty and maybe even get your.................uh.........hmmmm........... ass handed to you,Im all about that too!:D Buddy of mine here in Tyler has a rc SRT10 and we are always going at it,so if you and your fiance are ever over this way,let us know. Lots of great places to hang out,eat,drink,and get thrown out of here!:D :star: :rofl:
Thank god silverback and "the sickness" dont live here!!! We'd all end up in jail!!!!!:D

Last edited:
Silverback said:
Welcome to the best Truckin site on the planet Amber. :) And congratulations on buying the best and fastest color truck. Yellow Fu*king rocks.:rock: And I'm not dysfunctional.:mad:;) Hell, I hardly even function.:eek: :p :D
Welcome Amber and Rich!! :D Congrats on your new truck :rock: We all have our color preferences - and of course Silver goes for the banana yellow, too! ;) - You can always toss the monkey a banana or two if he gets outta hand :D :dancing:

well thank you guyz for such the warm welcome!!! :star:
im still wandering around tryna find out all the cool stuff on this site...
so far theres alot of interesting things on here. :D
and i look forward to becoming friends with all or at least most of you ;)
well off i go again to explore :burnout: c ya!!!

Welome aboard...........Damn I need a Estrogen patch or something...Pretty soon we are going to have curtains on the main page LOLOLOLOL:D

TheSickness said:
Welome aboard...........Damn I need a Estrogen patch or something...Pretty soon we are going to have curtains on the main page LOLOLOLOL:D
You are fine - you're already very feminine:p . No worries Mikey-you will fit right in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back