FT---X Metal Lowering kit

studerman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a X-Metal Lowering kit while in Korea. I feel that its in my best interest not to place this lowering kit on the truck as I dont want the vibrations associated with lowering the 06's, unless someone knows how to lower without the vibrations?

I am looking at trading for a leveling kit for the 06 quad cab. I dont know what I need, as during PCB race day I noticed that I sat quite a bit lower in the front than every other 06. I am thinking probably a 4 inch(?). I can take pictures tommorrow to show the clearance, front and rear.

Wanted to get the feeler out and see if any interests?

I love the look of the lowered 10s, but I cant go against your wisdom and lower my truck if it will further degrade the ride, and I dont want to spend mega bucks on trying to solve the problem with no end in sight.

It is a brand new kit and was only opened when I checked to make sure all components were accounted for.

If there is not interest in this kit, has any body been successful with a 06 QC

studerman said:
I love the look of the lowered 10s, but I cant go against your wisdom and lower my truck if it will further degrade the ride, and I dont want to spend mega bucks on trying to solve the problem with no end in sight.

It is a brand new kit and was only opened when I checked to make sure all components were accounted for.

If there is not interest in this kit, has any body been successful with a 06 QC
it will work fine on the 05's, and on yours too, but you will have to take the time to adjust and readjust the rear pinion angle until most of the vibration is gone
then again you may install it and not a lick of vibration be there, its basically a 50/50 shot on 06 models

Received the PM's. Have to get to work but will answer them when I get back. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back