fukd or what

bunch of fags id say, looking for help and cant get it, without jumping threw hoops. if someone can help please get at me.. wrecked my 05 reg cab w 29k on it and the roe sc kit on it just wanting some help on what to do

I think you did not get a response because no one can decode your cryptic messages. Maybe a little more specific on what you are looking for.

I'm guessing he is "fukd" :dontknow:

My secret decoder ring translation is... He got in a wreck and he is waiting on an insurance company (Liberty Mutual) to get back to him. The decoder ring thinks he meant to post a picture but that did not work out to well. AND since we didn't respond in 6 minutes we are a bunch of fags. :dontknow:

I speak a little jive also
What he is conveying to everyone is that he believes the Liberty Mutual insurance claims representatives are all fags.......and not the SRT brotherhood....yo

I don't read or speak jive
Moving on to the next thread

At least he waited 6 minutes before insulting everyone for not responding to his post at 2:26 AM.

My vote is that you're "fukd"

Ok sorry guys the booze got me both ways.. last night obvi. and spun my truck in the wall new years morning, waiting for the ins. co. to come by and look at it.. I limped it home cause it was right down the street, wondering if u guys could tell when one is totaled or close so i can at least get the sc off.. Sorry again now I'm trying to add pics again

Ok sorry guys the booze got me both ways.. last night obvi. and spun my truck in the wall new years morning, waiting for the ins. co. to come by and look at it.. I limped it home cause it was right down the street, wondering if u guys could tell when one is totaled or close so i can at least get the sc off.. Sorry again now I'm trying to add pics again

So driving while intoxicated?

What are you worried about? If the truck is at your house, they'll come look at it and decide if it's totalled or not and you can decide what to part or not.
Typically mods can be removed and not devalue the truck (unless you have them insured)...

If it's totaled, it's totaled. Does the ins. co. know about the S/C?? That could void some ins. policies. Were you ticketed for anything, speeding, DUI, reckless driving. These could make a difference with any settlement with the ins. co. & here in AZ, it could mean jail time & they can take your vehicle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back