Fuse box cover

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a billet fuse box cover that actually takes place of the current cover? Not one that bolts or glues to the current one.

The x-metal one was a cover too, I dont think anyone makes a full replacement.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
The x-metal one was a cover too, I dont think anyone makes a full replacement.
Justin
Correct I have the x-metal and it is just a cover.:rock:

justins is a cleaner one to use. the xmetal one you had to take the ground wire loose from the frame to get the cover off every time, it was a pain in the ass

Alright thanks guys, I know Justins is the nicer of the 2. Just the way I have my fuse panel mounted now I would prefer to have a full version and have Justin coat it to match my engine. Its not possible to paint the plastic to match a specialty powdercoat color is it?

yellowfever#154 said:
Alright thanks guys, I know Justins is the nicer of the 2. Just the way I have my fuse panel mounted now I would prefer to have a full version and have Justin coat it to match my engine. Its not possible to paint the plastic to match a specialty powdercoat color is it?
everyone i have seen painted look cheesy

yellowfever#154 said:

Looks like it's made out of the same plastic as the mirrors and door handles... no??:dontknow: If it is, plenty have painted those.

eddie102870 said:
everyone i have seen painted look cheesy

I could understand the cheesy look when mounted in the original location, if if was in the original spot then Justins cover would already be on it as that is the best looking cover out there.

Have you considered having the stock cover painted? Here's my stock one after paint.

10052006005.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back