Future Mods/Advice

stay away from mds if you can......the 05 motors are the best for the hemi...and im not just saying that because thats what i have....the computer is different and with mds you cant use certain cams and other parts.....

another question, will taillights from 2002-2008 rams fit my 2001 ram? i think i saw a pic on eBay of a ram my bodystyle with those black LED recon taillights for the 2002-up bodystyle. didn't know if this was for real or if it was photoshopped

Reading this thread and your goals bud, I would honestly just make do with what you have (for now) and save up for the real deal. :) No matter how you cut and slice it, I don't think the end result will really satisfy you. I had a friend who cut and diced his 1974 Challenger up into a 70 R/T "replica". He spent big dollars doing it and at the end of the day I could see through his smile - it wasn't what he REALLY wanted despite what he said and he eventually admitted it lol. On paper, his car was still a plain Jane 1974 Challenger despite "looking" like a 70 R/T. Hey, I'm all for modding and thinking outside the box but it just seems like you're doing your best to band aid a "SRT10" together. My 2c - Work hard, do it once, do it right. ;) You'll be much better for it. As others have said, add another 20%+ to your budget and double, even triple, the time. With all the hold ups and hassles to get a Frankenstein Ram for a couple of years hard work and saving those pennies you'll get your dream ride soon enough, good things take time!

2c

^^yeah, i dk if i'll get that far, maybe it was just too much daydreaming...

10banger, my hometown is lawrenceburg, but i'm at school in cookeville

yep. good ol' tennessee tech. i'm mostly there on the weekends this summer, found a summer job over in oak ridge. how long u had your 10?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back