Future owner in Canada - i hope

counciller

Reaction score
Hello everyone - im looking at purchasing a 2005 srt10 quad cab pickup with 23000miles on it. First it has a regular ram front end - just the chrome bumper. im wondering if some came that way or maybe its been hit in the front end and its been replaced by a regular bumper? Second do any of these quad cabs come with a 6speed?
Andrew

These trucks did not come with chrome bumpers. The QC's all came from the factory with autos.

so i guess since the rest appears factory stock - she has been hit in the front at some point and had the chrome one put on - to bad about the 6 speed

Welcome. Please post up some pics. The ViperJeff may have some history on your truck.:)

There has been a 6-speed conversion. Contact venomous1, he converted his QC.

I'd stay clear of that truck, it's been for sale forever... Looks like its been hit when I looked at it.

Couple of things....

You got the VIN?

Get a carfax or Title search

Just a note, we had a member awhile back swap a bunch of parts off his 10 with a guy who needed or wanted the srt-10 front end. So the only way to really know, is a history report

Oh, and Welcome to the RBC

Last edited:
9 mpg - i can hardly wait woohoo - premium to. Actually thats what my modded 6.0 diesel gets now with almost as much power just 3500lbs more to push around, so it feels like about 250hp

Looks better than the last one! Shop around, there are lots of trucks for sale.:)

Looks better than the last one! Shop around, there are lots of trucks for sale.:)

:dito:

Is it me? The last one posted, wheels look small and tires look big?

what up bro havent been on here often lately .. sweet chally wes .. oh and by the way was thinking of selling my 10 but just cant bring myself to do it , but if i change mind i will let u know

A former owner was 04rcmoneypit, I last saw it for sale 10/2010 with 44km on the clock

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back