Future rc owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEMON

Reaction score
hey folks, kinda new to the site just rarely come on cause i'm working most of the time, but i would like to know if there any folks from vegas and if they meet up anywhere special or if they go to mayhem? i'm fairly new to vegas just been here 4 1/2 yrs so dont know many people. and i love the site lots of info on here, and my drop a dumb question or 2 when i p/u my rc.

Thanks for being part of the forum :)

You can always make a post in the schedule an event section, and see if anyone is around of wants to meet up!

Welcome Demon:rock: i think we had a few in Vegas, but your in the right area bo, tons of members round ya:rock:

oh , and no dumb questions on this forum, they might tell you there dumb questions, but they asked them too at one time:p :p :p :p

thanks for the warm n fuzzy welcome,lol, well you the know common questions like what do you recommend for mods, its gonna be a stock 05 red rc w/ 18k miles, i got well had a mopar parts catalog or does the forum recommend aftermarket. and what is the link to the xmetal website?? and others as well

go to the bottom of the page(forum jump) and click on VTCOA vendor's

cool thanks for the info, any ideas of first mods or a list or something to give me an idea??

Welcome aboard,:D
Let the mods begin!!!!:rock: :rock:

cool thanks for the tip, i'm looking forward to meeting some of the members someday

Welcome to the RBC!:rock:

Honestly IMO If I had it to do over I would do catless mids and magnaflow cat back or get a custom manifold back exhaust,K&N drop in filter,B&M shifter, and lowering kit:rock: You could do that for not much over 1K;) Save your money then do a blower later:D These motors are not SB chevy's they are very expensive to work on and buy parts for:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back