Gauging interest

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought these rims and tires for my BMW. Well being it is me I F'd up and did not get the proper offset on them when I ordered them. I am just checking if anyone my be interested in them. These are not for sale yet. When I get back home, if there are interested parties, I will sell them then. The reason I am doing this is if someone on here wants them then I will tell my buddy back in German to stop trying to sell them.

SPECS
Type: Asanti AF120
Front wheel/tire: 19x9/ 225/35/19 Falken
Rear wheel/tire: 19x10/ 275/30/19 Falken
Bolt pattern: 5x120
Fitment: Will fit any e46 M3. e46 3 series may have to have fenders rolled in order for proper fitment. I am sure they will fit many others as well but cannot be positive.

I want $4500 for them but may be willing to go lower if I like you:D

I originally paid $5481.00 including shipping. Still have original invoice.

These were to go on my 2004 BMW 325Ci with wide body kit. But like I said I forgot to give them the offset I needed so I can't use them. These are custom made by West Coast Wheel Factory.

Let me know if you are interested and I will put them on hold until I get back to Germany.

Attachments

• AF120_fs.jpg
    AF120_fs.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Wow! Gorgeous wheels! I am sure somebody will take them off your hands. I hope you get what you are asking!

Blakewilder said:
Arent they custom made by Asanti???I have the same wheels....

That could be the case. It makes sense. All I know is that they are custom made and that I got them from West Coast Wheel Factory.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back