Gday from down under

aussie damo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gday every one
im Damo from Melbourne Australia.
I am about to purchase a 2005 qc srt 10 with 45000ml on it.
was chasing up all know problems with them. so far its only a few oils lines pwr steer lines and hvac.
I am trying to be careful as there is many of these in the country as they are very pricey here due to the conversion from lhd to rhd.
parts are just about ex usa.
any way was just saying gday
thanks
Damo

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome! Also look to replace the wheel bearing (if not already done), Throttle position sensor (TPS) and check the Harmonic Balancer bolt (not sure if it was an issue on 05' and 06' certainly on some 04's). Oh and brakes squeal like the Dickens! Some EBC or Zukenhaussen pads will fix that. Enjoy!!:rock:

Welcome to the VTCOA!

If your handy with a wrench this place will be the best resource you could ever ask for!

Dude! Your toilets drain the wrong way!!!!

With that being said...

Welcome!!!!!!

Keep speaking Australian, its coooool!!!

Thanks for the welcom guys.
I will be need all the help I can get. Parts here are pretty much non existent. I'm ok with a wrench
Cheers
Damo

Welcome to the VTCOA

PM Carl (Carlwalski)

He may know some contacts on your side of the world. He had to do the RHD conversion and changed from 6 speed to an auto.

Won't they let you keep the truck left hand drive? Or is it illegal like the toilet spinning counterclockwise? LOL

So here it is.
2005 qc 71000kms
Put it on dyne on Saturday ran 364 rwhp I was happy with that considering I don't know the history of the truck.
It's probably one of maybe 20 in Australia.

should have been closer to 400

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back