Gen X shifter for sale

Gaboon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Gen X shifter for sale. Less than 10 miles on it. I had to reuse the gasket that came with it for the stock shifter. The gasket shouldnt be very difficut or expensive to replace. $350.00 plus shipping. First one gets it.

Do you take Paypal? Waiting for Boomer to get me a shipping price but I can't wait until 2011 for him to do this, very poor.
Anyhow, I'm keen to put my hand up for one. With less than 10 miles on it, it should be in as-new condition, correct? :)

Cheers.

Yea, it is in new condition. I do take paypal. I can ship it asap. I am selling because I just dont need it.

So, all I will need is a gasket? Do you know where I could get one? Being overseas it's harder for me to locate the gasket needed. Last but not least, is this the latest version of the X-Metal shifters with the jedi handle that takes the stock ball etc. :dontknow:

To make it easier for you I'll have it shipped to LA where my truck is. It will ship with the truck for free. :rock: I'll flick you a PM once the above has been answered.

Cheers mate,
Carl

:)

The number you have called is no longer available..........

please redial the number and try agian, thank you, operator 384994837:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back