Genuine Philips Hid Ballast

RPM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright Guys I have an extra pair of practically Brand New, Genuine Philips/Hella Ballasts that were Only used just to test them out, to make sure that everything was working properly. They would be ideal for anyone considering doing a retrofitting project or someone who just wants a proper quality Philips/ Hella Hid setup..... All you need is the lamps and the wiring harness and you are good to go! They come with KDG connectors, the same as the ones Xenondepot carries. I am asking $85 each OBO. I am a reasonable fellow and I am sure we can work something out ;) !! Below is an actual picture of one of them ! I will be willing to ship them out to anyone who lives in the Continental U.S for Free as I really have no use for them !!! Please PM Me if interested so that we can get the ball rolling ASAP!

Attachments

• DSCN5724.JPG
    DSCN5724.JPG
    576 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Still for sale and price lowered as I need these gone $65 each.........I cannot ship them out for free at this price but I will only charge you whatever it cost me to ship them out........Remember these are German Ballasts with built in safety features and not the cheap Chinese or Korean imitations that you see knocking around!! Please PM me if interested !!

Last edited:
Price dropped !

Price lowered again :( I will take $110 for both of these ballasts (they are a pair and not just one).......I am giving these away! Please PM me if interested !!

I will take $99 for the pair. PM Me if interested !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back