getting a tick off a dog.

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-remove-a-tick/
this works.

i have to say when it comes to medical stuff i am very afraid of it.
so when i saw my dog had a tick last night i freaked out. i slept and this morning worked up the nerve to get it off. upon doing research i stumbled on that procedure. and i got the nerve to do it, and it worked!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

she seems fine. lots of energy as she always is super hyper.
here it is in jose cuervo:
P5100211.jpg

DIdn't watch the video....

Mineral Oil, always works

Just grab the fker as close to where they attached and pull it off slowly. Then get Frontline.

didnt need oil, its as easy as rolling it in circles. it just let go! the tick must have been on my shirt last week from PA, i picked 6 of the suckers off me after my "leak in the woods" with the last load last week. i actually got so freaked out i threw my pants out the window. lucky for me i had shorts in the car.

So you let a tick say on your dog over night:mad: :mad: read up on the dangers of ticks and how important it is to remove as soon as you see them..

come on grow a sac..

hcetzneb said:
So you let a tick say on your dog over night:mad: :mad: read up on the dangers of ticks and how important it is to remove as soon as you see them..

come on grow a sac..

if i did it after being up for 18 hours it would have not gone well, and the head would have been embedded in the dog, the tick was fully engorged and i did not want it to regurgitate back into the dog, thats when the dog gets sick.
it had already been on her at least 2 days by then. i had just noticed it.

Hey scoobutthole ,,,what happen you find a new girlfriend:D or should i say you finally found A girlfriend:p

Put garlic powder on your dogs food (not garlic salt either) it keeps fleas and ticks at bay. It takes a day or two to saturae in, but it works wonders unless your dog has a gas problem:dontknow:

scoobert said:
same two women for 3 years. can't beet 16 boobs running about the house.
17 counting you:p :p :p :girl:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Put garlic powder on your dogs food (not garlic salt either) it keeps fleas and ticks at bay. It takes a day or two to saturae in, but it works wonders unless your dog has a gas problem:dontknow:
does it give them bad breath??:dontknow: :D

TNVIPER said:
Scoob make sure you suck out the poison after removing the tick....must be done by mouth to be effective...
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DevilDawg3097 said:

i think that's an urban myth.
also learned that vodka can be sprayed onto the fur before going out to prevent them. and they will smell like vodka!

scoobert said:
i think that's an urban myth.
also learned that vodka can be sprayed onto the fur before going out to prevent them. and they will smell like vodka!
Its not an urban myth it's an old Large animal Vet trick. Works on horses as well. It also works well against mosquitoes also. The odor of the garlic that is secreted out of the dogs skins which in turn repells ticks,etc.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back