Getting into Chrome

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
One of our new areas this year is going to be chrome

here is our first set of caltrac bars, notice how the welds have been smoothed out for a better appearance
and also the throttle bracket, one of the problomatic areas of under the hood.

100_1654-1.jpg

100_1656.jpg

100_1655.jpg

figured you were still getting over new years hangover

I hope you are sub contracting all of your chrome plating. If you ever even consider an in-house set up, you are a fool. Nothing but headaches and regulations and unlimited liability. Proceed with extreme caution!!

Looks real good, Tony. It's hard to find good metal finishers these days that offer chrome plating. The guys in California are going to FLIP OUT when they see this.... there are NO chrome shops in California anymore. And, the neighboring states' shops are outrageous. :eek:

Looks real good, Tony. It's hard to find good metal finishers these days that offer chrome plating. The guys in California are going to FLIP OUT when they see this.... there are NO chrome shops in California anymore. And, the neighboring states' shops are outrageous. :eek:

yessir, got really lucky, he def takes pride in his work, and a decent turnaorund also,

been talking to many chromers for awhile now, and I swanny, the guy ended up being just down the road from me, and he can also do the polishing, like on the intakes, and does a killer job polishing also.

'let me get some tb brakets back fellas, him and I are still working on pricing, I have to admit, he is not cheap, but does a dang good job

At least whoever is taking the pic is wearing pants. :p
Looks shiny

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back