Getting the truck "Freshened Up"

Good lookin truck

Congrats

You should put an OE bedcover and wing on it while it's stripped down;) I'm curious how the wiper cowl turns out. I've wanted to do that but wasn't sure how it would turn out.:dontknow:

looking great man! I wanna do the wiper cowl also post some pics when its all done.

looks good:rock: :rock: :rock:

she ought to be as smooth as a babies butt when they are done. very througho job:rock: :rock: :rock:

what them board lookin things with the holes down the middle & is that the insides of the wing????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ZCx said:
looks good:rock: :rock: :rock:

she ought to be as smooth as a babies butt when they are done. very througho job:rock: :rock: :rock:

what them board lookin things with the holes down the middle & is that the insides of the wing????
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Yep, thats the wing. Couldn't get an OEM cover/wing so went aftermarket and had to resize the wing.

scar426 said:
Yep, thats the wing. Couldn't get an OEM cover/wing so went aftermarket and had to resize the wing.

oh & thanks for the bumper shots.:D :rock:

by that one right front bumper shot, have ya replaced your engine oil cooler lines yet:dontknow:

NEW PHOTOS finally

OK GUys and Gals, as requested, finally got around to getting some new shots of the truck with the painted mirrors, door handels and cowl. also had the wing fixed and the enitre truck "gone over" for dents dings and scratches.
Hope you like!:D
Will

oops too big, willwork to re size. sorry

ok:rock: :rock: :rock:

Lets try again.

Attachments

• DSC00642.JPG
    DSC00642.JPG
    526.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00643.JPG
    DSC00643.JPG
    473.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC00644.JPG
    DSC00644.JPG
    407.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00646.JPG
    DSC00646.JPG
    433.8 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00647.JPG
    DSC00647.JPG
    458 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00648.JPG
    DSC00648.JPG
    494.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00650.JPG
    DSC00650.JPG
    359.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    477.4 KB · Views: 35
Looks great, How much that run you if I may ask?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back