GI: Practically brand new Roe SC kit + Meth + other stuff

PM Sent

SchuettS said:
Heres a pic of the damaged one I would be willing to sell if UPS doesnt ask for it.
DSCN1517.jpg

Make me offers!

Offer made

Retail Prices on what I have:
From Roe:
Supercharger kit w/ Vec 3 - $6500 (the kit im selling is practically 90 % brand new
Meth Kit - $300
From JMB:
Catch Can - $130
AEM UEGO - $279

A-M Gauge from Summit - around $70

Everything that Im selling is either brand new or has very little use.

$5200 shipped (this stuff isnt light)

Make offers on the damaged Supercharger .. I have no idea what its worth.

thanks

SchuettS said:
Heres a pic of the damaged one I would be willing to sell if UPS doesnt ask for it.
DSCN1517.jpg

Make me offers!

is this optical illusion or isn't there the stainless welded divider box screwd under the aluminium plate with SC... :confused: :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
is this optical illusion or isn't there the stainless welded divider box screwd under the aluminium plate with SC... :confused: :dontknow:

You mean the peice that the supercharger would sit on right?

Im sure yours was shipped the same way, not attached.

I have that peice but its not pictured.

Unless were talking about two different things here. :dontknow: :D

edit: your talking about the manifold right? what the supercharger and top plate would sit on?

Last edited:
SchuettS said:
You mean the peice that the supercharger would sit on right?

Im sure yours was shipped the same way, not attached.

I have that peice but its not pictured.

Unless were talking about two different things here. :dontknow: :D

edit: your talking about the manifold right? what the supercharger and top plate would sit on?

no Steve, a air-divider box bolted to the aluminium plate with the same bolts as are going in the SC base.Those bolt heads are secured with wires....
Each cylinder opening in the alumunium base plate ( the box you not pictured ) has in that way a equal amount of air....
That divider box is welded stainless with oval ports.....

not in your pic i suppose....:confused: :dontknow:

i can take a pic tomorrow , in this one you can't see it but you see that the alu base plate is resting on something , not flat ! :rock:

STEREO 022.jpg

Last edited:
While the stainless steel trays were being made, we produced some manifolds with slide in inserts. This is one with the inserts.

Roe Racing said:
While the stainless steel trays were being made, we produced some manifolds with slide in inserts. This is one with the inserts.

hey thanks Roe Racing :rock: :rock: that clarifies our doubts ...

Steve , this is on mine :

HONFLEUR 084.jpgHONFLEUR 085.jpg

now you see why i didn't understand yours was so flat resting in your pic...:)

PS i know, should be on the engine by now... i know....:eek: :p :D :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
hey thanks Roe Racing :rock: :rock: that clarifies our doubts ...

Steve , this is on mine :

View attachment 23280View attachment 23281

now you see why i didn't understand yours was so flat resting in your pic...:)

PS i know, should be on the engine by now... i know....:eek: :p :D :D :D :D

A little bit different set up then mine.. I think those are called the diffuser plates?? Mine are attached to the manifold, well slide in.

thanks for the pics!

Last edited:
Updates on Prices:

For the entire kit: $5000 shipped for everything takes it! (will not go much lower or i will just keep it)

For the damaged Supercharger ONLY (sold as-is since Im stating it as damaged and have no idea what else could be wrong with it besides the pulley): $1500 shipped takes it

Paypal.. add 3%

Last edited:
SchuettS said:
Updates on Prices:

For the entire kit: $5000 shipped for everything takes it! (will not go much lower or i will just keep it)

For the damaged Supercharger ONLY (sold as-is since Im stating it as damaged and have no idea what else could be wrong with it besides the pulley): $1500 shipped takes it

Paypal.. add 3%

now Steve, be honest...one will sure want to renew at least the bearings in the extension tube... and check gears and lobes for impact damage... must have been a hard touch , see the deformed pulley...no ? :confused: :dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
now Steve, be honest...one will sure want to renew at least the bearings in the extension tube... and check gears and lobes for impact damage... must have been a hard touch , see the deformed pulley...no ? :confused: :dontknow:

honest? i wrote i have no idea what is wrong with it other then the obvious.. the pulley.. meaning it could be more.. ive stated to everyone that i talked to the insides will need to be looked at.. you will not find a more honest person then me. im not here to screw anyone, just to get what its worth ;)

btw quit looking at my thread and go work on your install!!!!)

to the above person.. roe offers the a pillar gauge pod on his site.. he doesnt include it with the kit.. i have the gauges just not the pod

Last edited:
Damaged Roe

I am interested in the damaged Roe and will send you a PM...

Thanks!

Whitesnake said:
did you sell it yet?
pm me

i want the good one

Yes, he accepted my offer. Already working out payment info on it with him bro... We spoke this morning.

Whitesnake said:
did you sell it yet?
pm me

i want the good one

As of right now the kit is pretty much sold just trying to figure out the status on the new supercharger before I take payment.

thanks

TREKER said:
Yes, he accepted my offer. Already working out payment info on it with him bro... We spoke this morning.

well if it does not work out then just let me know.....Good Luck!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back