Gigi died this morning

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gigi died this morning at 6;35AM with Vickie at her side....Vickie called me and I rushed over to Gigi's house....I can tell you that Gigi looked at peace for the first time since the cancer took over....the tumor was no longer bright red and veins in her forehead were now normal.....We all lovingly stroked her face and hair and said our good by.

She suffers no longer....I can tell you it is a blessing.

We have many things to do in the next few weeks to take care of Gigi's affairs....I want to thank each one of you for your support during this difficult time.....It has helped to be able to write the updates as she slowly deteriorated.

I am sure I would miss someone if I tryed to name each of you......thank you for all your moral support....you know who you are...thank you for the PM's and the calls it really feels good to know I can share this.

Thank YOU!!!

Walt and Vickie

Those that don't know about this here is the Thread.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12003&highlight=gigi

Last edited:
May she rest in Peace and at the right hand of God Walt. I am glad her suffering is no more.
Gods Peace to all of you.

Walt and Vickie....don't forget to start taking care of yourselves now...you are blessed to have each other......rest in peace Gigi

Walt, it looks as if our prayers have been answered. You will continue to be in our thoughts.

My condolences, she seem'd to be a wonderful lady. Very lucky to have you in her family.

God Speed Gigi!

A peaceful end to a terrific woman, it is both sad, and joyous. She is no longer suffering, and has found peace. Now the rest of her family can find peace in knowing that she has gone to be with Our Lord and Maker. Our prayers for peace have been answered. Praise be to God!

May the peace of the Lord be with you and your Family Walt.

Rest In Peace GiGi, you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!

Walt, I am glad that she is now at peace and in a better place. Our prayers are with you and the whole family as you go through the next round of difficult times, if there is anything at all I can do just let me know.

Walt sorry for your lose,but you have the knowaledge that she is in a better place,your family will remain in our prayers.

There is a plan, often we do not understand, but our faith enables us to accept the plan.

It is time to celebrate the life of this lovely woman, and rejoice in the time she was with you.

Roy

I'm sorry for your loss Walt...may she rest in peace, my prayers now are with you and yours I hope you guys find comfort!! Love from Jersey! :(

RIP Gigi....it is both sad yet peaceful news. I'm glad there is no more suffering and she is at peace now. Walt, your wife and the whole family did sooo much to help and went from beginning to end as you promised Gigi; you kept your promise and you will be blessed for it.

-Red

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Walt. Please don't hesitate to call on me if needed.

Thank you all for the kind words....Vickie has been busy with the arrangements but I will show her this tonight when she has time to slow down.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back